Researcher, PhD Student
Department of Psychology University of Ljubljana
Aškerčeva 2, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenija
Phone: +386 1 241 1174
2019-ongoing PhD in Statistics, University of Ljubljana Supervisor: prof. dr. Grega Repovš, Cosupervisor: Assoc. Prof. John D. Murray, PhD
2015-2019 M. Sc. Mechanical Engineering - Mechatronics, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, University of Ljubljana
2010-2014 B. Sc. Aerospace Engineering, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Prescott, Arizona, USA
- Ji, J. L., Demšar, J., Fonteneau, C., Tamayo, Z., Pan, L., Kraljič, A., Matkovič, A., Purg, N., Helmer, M., Warrington, S., Winkler, A., Zerbi, V., Coalson, T. S., Glasser, M. F., Harms, M. P., Sotiropoulos, S. N., Murray, J. D., Anticevic, A., & Repovš, G. (2023).
QuNex—an integrative platform for reproducible neuroimaging analytics. Frontiers in Neuroinformatics,
17:1104508. doi: 10.3389/fninf.2023.1104508
- Kraljič, A., Matkovič, A., Purg, N., Demšar, J., and Repovš, G. (2022).
Evaluation and comparison of most prevalent artifact reduction methods for EEG acquired simultaneously with fMRI. Frontiers in Neuroimaging 1:968363. doi: 10.3389/fnimg.2022.968363
- Purg, N., Starc, M., Slana Ozimič, A., Kraljič, A., Matkovič, A., and Repovš, G. (2022).
Neural evidence for different types of position coding strategies in spatial working memory. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, 16:821545. doi: 10.3389/fnhum.2022.821545
- Individual presentation: The effect of cognitive control load on the efficiency on emotion regulation, presented at the 17th European Congress of Psychology, Ljubljana, 2022
- Workshop presentation: MR artefacts removal in simultaneous fMRI-EEG recordings, presented at COGDEC 2020 summer school, Faculty of medicine, University of Ljubljana, 2020.
- Poster: Important insights into biomedical data ﬁltering (Aleksij Kraljič, Andraž Matkovič, Grega Repovš), presented at SINAPSA Neuroscience Conference 2019, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Poster: An aﬀordable method for electrode localization for standalone EEG or simultaneous EEG-fMRI scanning (Aleksij Kraljič, Nina Purg, Andraž Matkovič, Grega Repovš), presented at OHBM Annual Meeting 2019, Rome, Italy
- Poster: EEG artifact reduction evaluation of spatial working memory task data collected during simultaneous EEG-fMRI acquisition (Aleksij Kraljič, Martina Starc, Andraž Matkovič, Anka Slana Ozimič, Grega Repovš), presented at FENS Forum of Neuroscience 2018, Berlin, Germany
Membership in professional organizations
- SiNAPSA, Slovenian Neuroscience Society
- Federation of European Neuroscience Associations, FENS
Current research projects
Decomposing cognition: Working memory mechanism and representations (funded by Slovenian Research Agency) Department of Psychology, Faculty of Arts, University of Ljubljana
Stable and dynamic patterns of EEG and fMR functional connectivity and its association with individual differences (funded by Slovenian Research Agency) Department of Psychology, Faculty of Arts, University of Ljubljana
Subjective cognitive complaint: definition of the entity and determining of predictive markers for progression into mild cognitive disorder and dementia (funded by Slovenian Research Agency) Department of Neurology, University Medical Centre Ljubljana
- Bayesian statistics
- Neuroimaging (simultaneous EEG-fMRI)
- Neuronal Dynamics
- Data acquisition and signal processing